Ocean Springs Medical Malpractice Attorney
OCEAN SPRINGS PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER SERVING GULFPORT, LONG BEACH, BILOXI AND PASCAGOULA
Medical professionals and employees are sworn to high standards of medical practice, as negligence or medical errors can have devastating repercussions on a patient’s health and life. Hospital staff, doctors, nurses, surgical technicians, emergency room staff, EMTs, pharmacists, dentist, nursing homes, and any other medical care facility and their employees can be held accountable for medical malpractice . If injury or the wrongful death of a loved-one was the direct result of neglect on their part , you are entitled to answers.
An Ocean Springs personal injury attorney at Denham Law Firm, PLLC can provide you with legal advice and guidance to establish if you have a legitimate personal injury case due to medical malpractice. Our firm excels in personal injury claims. With over 60 years of combined experience, our team of tough highly qualified lawyers can handle the most complex medical negligence litigation cases.
MEDICAL MALPRACTICE INJURY CLAIM LAWYER IN OCEAN SPRINGS
Our firm is prepared to rigorously pursue financial recovery for damages and losses if any of the following medical mistakes occurred and led to the following injuries or harmful situations:
- Failure to appropriate accurate medical history, order wrong tests, ignore observable symptoms
- Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis leading to cancer or other health problems
- Surgical errors including wrong site operations and surgical tools left inside patient
- Abuse and neglect at nursing home or medical care facility
- Brain injuries cause by anesthesiologist error
- Harmful drug interactions because of erroneous prescriptions or administering the wrong drug
- Post-surgical care negligence that leads to infections and other disorders
- Emergency room mistakes, misdiagnosis, failure to recognize a stroke or heart attack
- Cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy or other birth defects caused by birth injury
When seeking medical attention, you do not expect to incur more grave injuries or diseases than you had to begin with. Your health is precious and if it was harmed due to medical misconduct or errors, you have the right to get compensated for your pain and suffering. Our firm has successfully obtained monetary compensation for our clients for damages, such as medical costs, emotional pain and distress, lost income or employment due to prolonged hospitalization, and loss of a family member. Let us aggressively fight for your rights and put our experience to work for you.
View the firm’s profile at FindaMedicalMalpracticeAttorney.com.
Contact an Ocean Springs medical malpractice lawyer if you were injured because of medical malpractice.